- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”): Your PII is the information that’s required when you sign up for the site, purchase of goods or services through our on-line stores, as well as the information you choose to share. Personal information collected may include your name, home address, phone number, e-mail address; and unique identifiers, such as your user ID, or user password. Purchasing goods or services will be required to provide additional financial information such as a valid credit card number, expiration date, and shipping and billing addresses.
- Website Usage Information: We may receive and store certain types of internet usage information whenever you visit the Website. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses CoreInvention.com for record-keeping purposes. Information may include your IP address, internet service, web browser, and user ID.When your computer or mobile device contacts our web servers (for example, when you visit this Site or view an HTML e-mail), our web servers automatically collect usage information. Such usage information includes information about how our visitors use and navigate our Site. It can include the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, browser type, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Site, and IP addresses (see below for more information on cookies and IP addresses).
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are linked to the Internet. When you request pages from this Site, our servers log your IP address. We may use IP address for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit the use of the Site. We may associate your IP address with the PII you provide. We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to provide product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
How We Use the Information Collected
- The personal information you provide Core Invention will allow us to fulfill your product or service order; contact you relating to your membership status; alert you of new Application or services, features, or enhancements; handle/route your customer service or technical support questions or issues; monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website; and/or notify you of upgrade opportunities, contests, promotions, or special events and offers.
With Whom the Information May Be Shared
- Core Invention may need to disclose your personal information to third party vendors to fulfill product orders or prizes; to process credit card payments; to provide customer service; to process mailings; and to process, analyze, and/or store data on Core Invention’ behalf. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use or disclose it for other purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their Application.
- Core Invention site may also have message boards, forums, and/or chat areas, where users can exchange ideas and communicate with one another. When posting to a message board, forum, or chat area, please be aware that the information is being made publicly available on-line and the user does so at his or her own risk. For certain forums, anyone posting or replying to a post may be doing so using their user ID — with the option to also display their full first and last name. If your personal information is posted on one of our community forums, you may contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer. You will be notified of such a transfer in accordance with the “Changes to the Policy” section below.
- We or others may disclose your personal information to third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our or third parties’ rights, or to protect the rights of other users of the Website.
Information You Can Access
- If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your email address or zip code), or if you no longer desire to have access to the Website, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to us. You may request that we do so by emailing us atcontact@CoreInvention.com, signing into your online account and making the desired changes, or via mail. We will respond to your request within 30 business days.
- Core Invention incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. As such, access to all personal information is strictly controlled. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. When credit card information is transmitted, for example, we use industry standard, SSL encryption.
Children’s Privacy Statement
- The Site is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
California Privacy Rights
- California law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83) permits residents of California to request certain details about what personal information a company shares with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Core Invention does not share your information with third parties for the third parties’ own and independent direct marketing purposes unless we receive your permission. Please contact us by email if you have questions about our sharing practices or your rights under California law.
- If you have any questions or wish to file a complaint, please feel free to e-mail us atcontact@CoreInvention.com
or send a letter addressed to:
Core Invention, Inc.
P.O. Box 51330
Albuquerque, NM 87181
Effective Date: September 25, 2017
Updated: September 25, 2017