MindEnabled® Technologies & MMI
ME Trainer PC
Test, Practice and Improve Mental Skills
Download and Installation Instructions
- Click on Download METrainerPC
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Unzip the downloaded folder in a convenient location
- Open the folder and run the two Visual C redistributable files, vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86. Double-click each file and grant permission to run.
- Run QNG360_Setup. Double-click the file name and say “Yes” if Windows complains about “Unknown Publisher.” Note, this is Microsoft’s way to get every publisher to pay to register their software with them. [This driver is required if the separate hardware, MED100K, is to be attached and used as an entropy source.]
- METrainerPC must be run in the folder because it uses resources included there. To run, Double-click The METrainerPC executable filename and click “Run” if Windows complains it’s an “Unknown Publisher.”
You may create a shortcut to run from the desktop:
- Right-click the METrainerPC executable filename
- Hover over “Send to,” then click “Desktop (create shortcut)”
- Some firewalls may block the Trainer from running. If your firewall complains, check the “Remember” box and then “Allow.” You will probably have to run the METrainer again if it was initially blocked, but it should be good to go after that.
MMI Related Papers:
C++ Implementation of Extreme Learning Machine.
A Simple Rapid Machine Learning Algorithm.
The MMI Forum is open to everyone interested in Mind-Matter Interaction. Discussions cover the basics as well as in-depth explanations from basic theory to how to design and implement applications.